Accused “third crasher” Carlos Allen, along with his attorney, A. Scott Bolden, appeared in an interview with Good Morning America‘s Robin Roberts earlier this morning. While insisting that he was actually invited to the Nov. 24 White House state dinner (“I got an actual invite in the mail,” he said), the story Allen told today sounded (not to mention looked, the guy could not have appeared to be more uncomfortable) like a pretty big load of crap. He took photos of himself at the dinner down from his Facebook page because he “did not want to embarrass my president.” He emphatically denied having attended the dinner when a Politico reporter asked him about it because he “didn’t know these people who were calling me and asking me questions.” And Bolden offered up the legal defense he appears to have settled on given the fact that Allen can’t produce any evidence that he was actually invited: “Whether you believe that he had an invitation or a placecard or not, at some point in time that night, Carlos Allen became an invitee of the White House,” Bolden said, while reiterating Allen’s story that after getting inside the building, he asked a White House staffer where he should sit, and he was directed to a table. The full video is here.