Sibley, right, with “D.C. Madam” Deborah Jeane Palfrey, whom he represented in a 2007 case. (Getty Images/Chip Somodevilla)

Sibley, right, with “D.C. Madam” Deborah Jeane Palfrey, whom he represented in a 2007 case. (Getty Images/Chip Somodevilla)

Montgomery Blair Sibley, the disbarred lawyer who once represented the so-called “D.C. Madam” and today spends his time attempting to disprove President Obama’s birth certificate, is upset that a federal judge is not acknowledging his hobby.

In a news release, Sibley says that Judge John D. Bates of U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia “continues to ignore court rules” by not ruling on his motions to hold Obama, Harvard Law School, the Social Security Administration, the Selective Service System and the State Department in contempt.

He also claims that he now has “photographic evidence” that someone tampered with the State of Hawaii’s birth records issued between July 28 and August 12, 1961. (Obama was born August 5 at Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu, btw.) Sibley issued the claim in another court filing yesterday in which he requested Bates order the immediate release of Privacy Act-protected records:

What NARA produced on December 13, 2012, were two microfilm spools of the arrival records for July 28 through August 1, 1961 and August 8 through August 12, 1961. Attached hereto as Exhibit “B”, is a photograph of the boxes those two microfilm spools are stored in which show the dates the spools cover. Even more significant, the date of “August 1” has been altered. It appears that “white-out” was applied and a new date was written over the original date of “August 7, 1961”. Proof of that alteration comes from a photograph of the same box taken six months before on or about March 22, 2012 which reveals the date was originally “August 7, 1961”. Thus, indisputably the box has been tampered with—a criminal offense.

The plot thickens.

Sibley told DCist last month he will keep suing for Obama’s birth records and appealing his court losses until the U.S. Supreme Court tells him to get lost. He also filed his second lawsuit claiming damages against Obama in November, saying that as a write-in candidate, he could argue he was “personally harmed” by the president’s re-election.

Candidate Sibley did not have many campaign platforms, only his distrust of Obama’s citizenship and a plan to increase the House of Representatives to more than 10,000 members.

But Sibley responded to the November 6 results not in accepting defeat, but in refiling his suits claiming that the United States has been hoodwinked. Sibley said that he’s prepared to spend $80,000 on, er, his own legal services.

From the tone of today’s news release, it appears Plaintiff Sibley is paying Counselor Sibley to get mad at the judge.

“To me, Judge Bates is no Judge John Sirica of the same Court who, in 1973,
ordered President Nixon to turn over subpoenaed tapes of White House conversations,” Sibley said. It is a sad commentary on the state of our so-called judiciary that even when faced with evidence of criminal behavior related to birth records of Obama, Judge Bates refuses to rule in order to shield Obama from the engine of truth which is a judicial proceeding.”