A woman whose alleged “twerking attack” at a convenience store in October led to a viral video and her arrest has just pled guilty to misdemeanor sexual abuse.

According to WJLA, 22-year-old Ayanna M. Knight pled guilty this afternoon to the misdemeanor in exchange for the U.S. Attorney not indicting her with third-degree sexual abuse and assault with intent to commit third-degree sexual abuse.

D.C. Police in early November posted video footage of two women dancing and groping a man at a convenience store in Northeast on October 7. MPD took down the video after arresting Knight on November 10. Knight has been in jail since then.

The other woman in the video has not been arrested.

Since then, the victim has identified himself as 40-year-old middle school teacher Washington Tharpe, who said that he thought the two women might be trying to rob him and he feared for his life.

However, Tharpe told the New York Daily News that he forgives the women and would like to see the charges dropped.

Knight faces a maximum of 180 days in jail, according to WJLA, and her sentencing will take place next Monday.