A fifth suspect has been arrested in connection with the deadly Mar. 30 shootings on South Capitol Street, D.C. police announced Monday. Jeffrey D. Best, 21, was taken into custody just before 9 a.m. this morning, according to a news release.

The most recent arrest comes on the heels of two additional arrests on Friday. Robert Bost, 22, and Lamar Williams, 22, were both arrested last week on murder charges stemming from the shootings, which left four dead and five others injured. Two original suspects, Orlando Carter and Nathaniel Simms, continue to be held after being arrested on the night of the shootings, while 14-year-old Malik Carter has been released and cleared of any wrongdoing — all charges against him were dropped after prosecutors agreed fingerprint evidence proved he was not involved.

In a statement, D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier said this arrest constitutes the final suspect sought by police in this case. “We are very pleased to announce the final arrest in this case,” said Lanier. “While I know this does not alleviate the pain caused by these heinous acts, this arrest closes a chapter in this tragedy.”