Photo courtesy of Anne Arundel County Police

When the FBI is searching high and low for whoever is responsible for the Boston Marathon explosions earlier this week that killed three and injured close to 200, calling in to threaten more explosions is very likely to get you in trouble. So learned a 59-year-old Anne Arundel County man yesterday, per WJLA:

The call came into the 911 call center in Anne Arundel County just before 12:40 p.m. Wednesday, during which police say Ronald William Smith said, “I’m from Boston and I’m going to blow some more stuff up” to a dispatcher. He then hung up.

Authorities were able to trace multiple calls from the same number back to a home in the 1300 block of Broadview Drive in Ferndale, where they found Smith. He admitted to making the calls and said he had no plans to actually set off explosives.

Police searched his home, and found no actual explosives. He’s being charged with making a false statement of a destructive device, telephone misuse and arson threats.