Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images.

Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images.

Earlier this morning, Kathleen Sebelius, the Cabinet Secretary of Health and Human Services, apologized to the American people for the glitchy and often malfunctioning Obamacare enrollment website, calling it “a miserably frustrating experience for way too many Americans,” according to NBC News.

At the beginning of this month, Obamacare finally launch, and thus far the website in which people can enroll in health insurance plans has been plagued by technical errors. Meeting with the House Energy and Commerce Committee, Sebelius apologized to the American people and vowed to get the site fixed. NBC News reports:

“I am as frustrated and angry as anyone with the flawed launch of healthcare.gov,” she told the House Energy and Commerce Committee. “So let me say directly to these Americans: You deserve better. I apologize.”

Just Tuesday, the site crashed for the second time in a week when a data center owned by Verizon went down.

Although a “federal health care official” reported to Congress that 700,000 people had submitted healthcare applications so far, Sebelius said that there’s actually no “reliable data” to support that claim and that she expect to have more concrete data next month. She also said that the Obama administration is committed to addressing these problems and “pledged to fix the site by November 30.”