Update: The Montgomery County Police Department has announced that it’s found a sixth victim within one of the buildings. Like the other five bodies, this person is unrecognizable.

Police also say that one person on their list of eight missing people has been found alive. Oscar Armando Ochoa was on the list based on leasing records. But investigators learned that Ochoa had since moved from the Flower Branch Apartments and was not there at the time of the fire.

Original: More than half of the victims who were reported missing following a Silver Spring apartment fire have been located, as the Montgomery County Police Department continues searching for the remaining bodies and investigating the cause.

On Thursday, officials found bodies of two people within the debris. On Friday, they found a third body, as well as two more people over the weekend, according to a release from the police department.

Police have yet to identify the race, age, or gender of the bodies, which have been taken to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Baltimore for autopsies and possible identification. In total, officials received reports of eight people who were believed to be in one of the apartment buildings at the time of the fire, which took place on August 11 at the Flower Branch Apartments on Piney Branch Road.

“One of the fire stations about a mile away felt the explosion just before midnight, prior to getting the 911 dispatch to the structure,” Chief Scott Goldstein of the Montgomery County Fire Department said at a press conference last week. The fire has left more than 30 people injured and about 100 displaced.

A joint investigation is being conducted between the MCPD, the Department of Fire and Rescue Service, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Because of high temperatures in the region, progress has been slow. “We continue to ask for patience and understanding,” Montgomery County Executive Isiah Leggett said yesterday, according to The Washington Post. “This was a horrific event, followed with some challenges due to unsafe conditions as well as this heat that we are experiencing.”

While the departments say that they have not determined a cause, Leggett said last week that natural gas may have been a contributing factor, according to The Post.

Kay Apartment Communities, which manages the complex, has created a website to track the investigation. It calls the incident “tragic and heartbreaking for all the affected families.” Members of the community held a vigil for the victims last night.

Police have released the names of the missing individuals, aged 3 to 65 years old. They have also released photos of all but one person, and ask that if anyone has information about their whereabouts, they should call authorities.