An anti-Trump protest turned violent this morning when a fight broke out between students, one of whom was a supporter of the president-elect.

The incident took place around 10:30 a.m., according to Michael England, spokesperson for the Rockville City Police Department. This was about a half hour after more than a hundred students walked out of Richard Montgomery High School in Montgomery County.

“I wouldn’t call it an attack, it was more of an altercation,” England said of the fight, noting that it began as a one-on-one match, then four other students jumped in.

The victim was a 15-year-old boy who was wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat, according to WTOP. He was left with minor scrapes and bruises, England said. So far, police have identified one suspect who will face a second degree assault charge.

Many of the student protesters said they were upset about the altercation because it defeated their purpose, according to Stephanie Ramirez of WUSA 9.

This is the third consecutive day that D.C.-area students hit the streets in protest of a Donald Trump presidency. Yesterday, thousands of teens from Woodrow Wilson High School and other public schools marched in the District. And Monday, hundreds of high schoolers from Montgomery Blair High School took to the streets of Silver Spring. Both of these protests happened without any reported incidences of violence.

Students from Richard Montgomery walked for about an hour and a half today, stopping on the steps of the Montgomery County Courthouse, among other places.