Sep 12, 2013
One Dead, Three Injured in Northwest D.C. Shooting
A Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson said the shooting happened just before midnight Wednesday. The three injured adults, who all suffered gunshot wounds, are in stable condition.
One of the suspects in last week’s drive-by shooting that injured 13 people was wearing a court-ordered GPS monitor at the time of the incident.
One of two suspects wanted in connection with a drive-by shooting earlier this week that injured 13 people has been arrested.
Mar 12, 2013
Wells: Drive-By Shooting Is City’s ‘Top Priority’
Councilmember Tommy Wells said he wanted to “reassure residents” that the drive-by shooting early Monday that left 13 people wounded is D.C.’s “top priority,” but a spokesman for Mayor Vince Gray dismissed it as “grandstanding.”