Missing Relisha Rudd. Via MPD.

Missing Relisha Rudd. Via MPD.

The Metropolitan Police Department says it interviewed a man sought in connection to the Relisha Rudd case, but came up empty-handed for new information on the missing eight-year-old’s whereabouts.

Police released a video last week showing a man who “may have information and we are only seeking to speak with him.” Today, MPD said in a release, “The male in the video has been interviewed and has cooperated with the investigation. However, the Metropolitan Police Department still has not learned any new information as to the whereabouts of Relisha Rudd who was last seen on March 1, 2014.”

During a multi-day search for Relisha at a Northeast D.C. park, police found the body of her suspected abductor, 51-year-old Kahlil Tatum, who they believe committed suicide. Nothing was found during the search to lead them to Relisha.